Cabbage Roll Stuffed with Carrot, Bamboo shoot, and Wood Ear.
Cabbage Leaf, shredded carrots, shredded bamboo shoot, shredded wood ear.
3 spoonful of Gu Wang Mushroom Toona Sauce, Salt.
- Cook cabbage leaves in boiling water, and then cool them in the water.
- Take out the cabbage leaves from the water for later use.
- Heat up a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Add in all shredded veggies and stir for a few minutes
- Add in 3 spoonfuls of Gu Wang Toona Sauce and stir.
- Add some salt to taste and stir-fry until the veggies become soft.
- Wrap the stuffing with a cooked cabbage leaf. (One roll use one cabbage leaf)
- Plate it up and serve hot.